jBridge v1.4 released
- fixed no sound problem with some plugins.
- fixed hang that could happen with several plugins hosted in the same auxhost, when some where using the “integrated GUI mode” and others the “separated GUI mode”.
- compatibility tweaks added for more versions of WaveShell’s.
- added a button to quickly edit the settings file in the settings dialog.
- fixed garbled audio problem with some hosts.
- tweaked compiler performance options.
- fixed machine-gun-like sound problem with Nomad-Phaser ( and possibly other effects ).
- Fixed problem where settings would not be saved with some plugins.
- Fixed issue where changing the patch in the plugin’s GUI would not update the current patch in the main host’s preset selector.
- Fixed VST SDK version incorrectly reported.
- Fixed issue with plugins that use the audioMasterTempoAt opcode.
- Compatibility/Performance enhancements for automation handling.
- Other minor fixes/improvements.
For faster future updates (above 1.4) and beta versions, a new section will be available here:
Note to all registered users: if you don’t receive your update in the next 24h ( check the spam folder if needed) please contact me.
more info here