jBridge 1.6 update ( beta )
Note: this is a beta version that you should only install if you’re experiencing any problem with the current release version.
jBridge 1.6 beta3:
- Fixed issue where, in some ocasions, a “buffer already exists” message could be displayed.
- Added workaround to prevent a crash with some plugins in FL Studio.
- Fixed an issue where, in some systems, the “edit settings” button would do nothing.
- Fixed GUI glitches with some plugins/hosts.
- Fixed garbled sound problem with WaveLab and some plugins.
- Fixed crash with Metro in undo/redo operations.
- Loading data should be a bit faster now.
- Improved compatibility with Kore2 ( updated with 1.6 beta2, to eliminate a “dispatcher opcode 58 failed” message, thanks Markus! ).
- Added measures to prevent bridging files from being bridged ( which could cause a big mess ).
- Added compatibility measures for Adobe Audition.
- fixed a problem where some plugins would be muted after resume.
- fixed crash that could happen with Podium and some plugins.
- Fixed crash that could happen in Ableton Live when rendering to offline.
- Settings files for bridged plugins will now be saved in (..)MyDocuments/jBridge folder ( or equivalent to MyDocuments, according to your language ), for better organization.
- several other minor fixes.
jBridger tool v1.24:
- Fixed problem where some dll’s would be ignored.
- Fixed crash with Windows 8.1 in some systems.
To receive the latest beta version of jBridge, enter your email below, as it appears in your registered version, and press “Submit”.
If your file does not arrive within a maximum period of 24h, please contact me.