JBridge 0.3 released
The following was the courtesy of Brad Robinson, which introduces a new way of working:
– Implementation of a bootstrap *.dll, which makes everything much more easier to use / update. Please read the included *.txt for details.
You no longer need to replace your plugin_name.xx.dll’s when you install the latest version. 🙂
– A nice NSIS installer.
– renamed to a less lenghtly “JBridge” name.
– Some minor tweaks in the processreplacing bridging.
– processdoubleReplacing() bridging implemented.
– fixed a problem where the program selection could freeze until the gui was closed the first time.