JBridge 0.36(b) released
– Fixed a bug in audiomastercando op.
– Fixed a bug that could cause an error on the initialization of some plugins.
– Changed some operation’s wait handling.
– Added a workaround for when the gui window isn’t properly resized.
– Fixed crash with Minimonsta.
– Fixed error message on deleting instance with some IL plugins.
– Doesn’t make any operation on chunk data when its reported size is 0.
– Only applies effEditOpen workaround when needed
– bridged plugin’s window now closes when the main host sends an effEditClose opcode