jBridge v1.15 released
– some more code optimizations.
– fixed an issue with Epicverb (and possibly other plugins), which caused its settings not to be loaded correctly and a bunch of white noise in some hosts.
– fixed ocasional opcode 13 failure with the combination of some systems/hosts/plugins.
– Fixed GUI not displayed problem in some systems.
– Added a new option: “Dirty close”. This does exactly what it means and it’s intended for bridged plugins that for some reason have problems when they’re removed ( you should only enable this option if nothing else works ).
– Manual updated.
– Other minor fixes/changes.
jBridger tool updated to v1.07:
– fixed an issue with single file selection where dll’s ended in “64” wouldn’t be recognized.
– Will now attempt to find the default VST plugin path ( for 32bit plugins ).
( note to registered users: If you don’t receive your update in the next 24 hours – until Nov. 3rd – please contact me. )