jBridge v1.16 released
– fixed time info issues with some hosts.
– some internal code re-arrangement.
– fixed window error problem with some hosts with the integrated GUI mode.
– fixed crash that could occur with Kore2 when its “morph” function was used.
– other minor changes/enhancements.
jBridger tool updated to v1.11b:
– Added “Thorough file checking” option – checks if files are really VST plugins instead of just relying on their extension.
– Added “Replicate sub-directory structure in destination folder” option – as stated, it will replicate the directory structure of the origin folder in the destination folder, if applicable.
– Now shows the file that it’s currently examining for better user guidance.
– Some minor cosmetical changes.
( note to registered users: if you don’t receive your update in the next 24h please contact me )