jBridge v1.2 released
– Bridging for shell plugins now works correctly with main hosts that support them too. A big thanks to Waves for the tips. 😉
– Added new compatibility option for dispatcher opcode 19 errors with some hosts.
– Added new “Run in existing auxhost” option, addressed to plugins that don’t like multiple instances running in different processes (UAD1,GVI,etc.).
– Fixed a crash that could occur on initialization with some plugins/hosts when MIDI data was sent to the plugin for the first time.
– Now creates the bridged plugin’s settings file if it doesn’t exit.
– Improved startup routines.
– Other minor changes.
jBridger tool updated to v1.14:
– Fixed crash/hang that could occur while scanning some plugins ( jBridger tool v1.14 will only work with jBridge versions equal or above 1.2 ).
( Note to all registered users: if you don’t receive your update in the next 24h please contact me. )
more info here.