jBridge v1.4 released
– fixed no sound problem with some plugins.
– fixed hang that could happen with several plugins hosted in the same auxhost, when some where using the “integrated GUI mode” and others the “separated GUI mode”.
– compatibility tweaks added for more versions of WaveShell’s.
– added a button to quickly edit the settings file in the settings dialog.
– fixed garbled audio problem with some hosts.
– tweaked compiler performance options.
– fixed machine-gun-like sound problem with Nomad-Phaser ( and possibly other effects ).
– Fixed problem where settings would not be saved with some plugins.
– Fixed issue where changing the patch in the plugin’s GUI would not update the current patch in the main host’s preset selector.
– Fixed VST SDK version incorrectly reported.
– Fixed issue with plugins that use the audioMasterTempoAt opcode.
– Compatibility/Performance enhancements for automation handling.
– Other minor fixes/improvements.
For faster future updates (above 1.4) and beta versions, a new section will be available here:
Note to all registered users: if you don’t receive your update in the next 24h ( check the spam folder if needed) please contact me.
more info here