jBridge 1.5 released
– fixed crash during startup in SAWStudio.
– fixed crash that could happen with Halion.
– Reduced memory usage ( Specially relevant if you’re using a 32bit VST host ).
– Unlimited number of inputs/outputs and all buffer sizes are now supported.
– Optimized resource usage.
– auxhosts should now quit after the main host on a forced shutdown ( thanks for the hint and the help, Jeremy! )
– added workaround for plugin scanning problem with Kore2.
– Other minor bugfixes.
– added option to reset origin and destination folders for bridging files.
In some situations, user was unable to access the desired folders, enabling this option on a new scan should clear the problem.
Note to all registered users: if you don’t receive your update during the next 24h ( check the spam folder if needed ) please contact me.
more info here.