jBridgeM v0.82 released
Dear users: this update is recommended for all OS X versions and can be obtained here.
jBridgeM 0.82d beta:
– Safer starting/ending routines.´
– Better module loading / unloading.
– Improved stability for 32bit plugins bridging.
– Fixed a problem where in some systems where the jBridgerM tool would not create the bridging files.
– Added a new option to place the plugin’s window floating above the main host’s window.
– Added an option to force the bridged plugin’s window refresh. This is to overcome a problem observed in OS X Mavericks (10.9) with some plugins, were the GUI’s would stop being updated when the window goes into background.
– Other minor tweaks/fixes.