jBridge v1.1 released
Changelog (from v1.04):
– Plugin’s GUI can now be fully integrated with the main host ( optionally, the previous separated GUI implementation can still be used ).
– Fixed audio glitches in offline processing.
– Fixed an incorrect resource deallocation that was being made in the effSetChunk operation.
– Installer no longer overwrites the auxhost default settings file.
– other minor internal changes.
– Revised user manual.
jBridger tool updated to 1.06:
– user can now select a single *.dll file only too (useful for adding a new plugin).